Trailer Parking in Ocean City
Dear Riders, Friends.
In 2015, Ocean City, Maryland passed an ordinance prohibiting trailer and oversized vehicle parking on any municipal parking lot, any public street or alley or any public way within the corporate limits of Ocean City, from May 1st – October 31. During OC BikeFest 2015, this ordinance was not enforced. However, as is the right of the city, this ordinance is enforced going forward. The good news is that OC BikeFest is identified as an exception to this ordinance!
Ocean City has given the producers of OC BikeFest permission to sell the Trailer Parking Permit to our customers at a cost of $50/per permit which would allow trailers and oversized vehicles to park Wednesday through Sunday, September 12 – 16, 2018, on any street or parking lot appropriately marked, except for Baltimore Avenue.
In an effort to accommodate customers who may be planning to arrive early, OC BikeFest has secured a lot on 32nd Street and bayside (behind Jolly Roger Amusement Park, 2901 Philadelphia Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842) to make parking available from Sunday, September 9th through Sunday, September 16th. Fees are as follows:
- $75 per vehicle wanting to park for the week, arriving Sunday, September 9th (cash or check: payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for vehicles wanting to park arriving Wednesday, September 12th through Sunday, September 16th (cash or check: payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for the City Trailer Parking Permit, the parking pass for vehicles wanting to park on designated streets from Wednesday, September 12th through Sunday, September 16th – (cash or check: payable to THE TOWN OF OCEAN CITY)
- THIS LOT IS THE ONLY LOCATION WHERE THE CITY TRAILER PARKING PERMIT WILL BE ISSUED
- THE LOT WILL BE OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9AM – 8PM
- ENTER THE LOT ON 32ND STREET AND BAYSIDE
- ALL TRAILERS AND VEHICLES MUST BE PICKED UP BY NOON MONDAY THE 17TH
Trailers can still be parked on private property. Be sure to check with your hotel, house or condo first to see if parking is available through their properties.
If you have questions regarding OC BikeFest, email us at: [email protected] If you have questions regarding the ordinance, please call Ocean City-City Hall at 410.289.8221
Thank you for attending OC BikeFest 2018! See you in September!