Our terms and conditions are outlined by the ticketing vendor Eventbrite:
- Accepting These Terms1.1 What’s What. Eventbrite’s products, features and offerings are available (a) online through various Eventbrite properties including without limitation, Eventbrite, Eventbrite Communities, Eventbrite Music, Eventbrite Venue, Lanyrd, Rally, Ticketea, Ticketfly, Ticketscript Limited, nvite, Social Ads, and Eventbrite Boost (“Site(s)”); (b) off platform, including without limitation, RFID, entry management, sponsorship and marketing or distribution services; and (c) through mobile applications, webpages, application programming interfaces, and subdomains (“Applications”). (a), (b), and (c) are collectively referred to as “Eventbrite Properties” or our “Services”. These Terms apply to any Site(s) on which they are posted; where other terms or agreements are instead posted, those terms or agreements apply to the extent they conflict with these Terms. The material, including without limitation information, data, text, editorial content, design elements, look and feel, formatting, graphics, images, photographs, videos, music, sounds and other content contained in or delivered via the Services or otherwise made available by Eventbrite in connection with the Services is the “Site Content” (or “Content”). Any material (including the foregoing categories) that you contribute, provide, post or make available using the Services is “Your Content.”1.2 Who’s Who.When these Terms use the term “Organizer,” we mean event creators using the Services to create events displayed on the Services for consumers using our Services (a) to consume information about or attend Events (“Consumers”), or (b) for any other reason. Organizers, Consumers and third parties using our Services are all referred to in these Terms collectively as “Users,” “you” or “your.”When these Terms use the term “Eventbrite,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” that refers to Eventbrite, Inc. and its affiliates, and subsidiaries, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees. Affiliates include without limitation, Eventbrite Argentina, Eventbrite Brazil and Eventbrite US, as these entities are referenced below. The contracting entity on the other side of these Terms is as follows:
- If you are a User located in Argentina, you are contracting with Eventbrite Argentina S.A. with head offices at República del Líbano Nº 981, Godoy Cruz, Province of Mendoza, Argentina, and registered under CUIT: 30-71038876-4 (“Eventbrite Argentina”).
- If you are a User located in Brazil, you are contracting with Eventbrite Brasil Gestao Online De Eventos Ltda., a limited liability company, with head offices in the city of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Av. Faria Lima, 1306, 7º andar, Pinheiros, CEP 01451001, enrolled with the Taxpayer Registration CNPJ/MF under No. 15.913.672/0001-65 and with its Articles of Association registered with the Board of Commerce of the State of São Paulo under NIRE 35.226.513.555 (“Eventbrite Brazil”).
- If you are a User located in any other jurisdiction, you are contracting with Eventbrite, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with its principal place of business at 155 5th Street, Floor 7, San Francisco, CA 94103, Reg. No. 4742147 (“Eventbrite US”).
- Eventbrite Payment Processing. If you are a Consumer located in Europe and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing (as defined in the Merchant Agreement) only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Operations (IE) Ltd, an Irish limited liability company, with its registered office at 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Eventbrite Ireland”). If you are a Consumer located in Australia and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Pty Ltd, an Australian limited liability company, with head offices at 80 Market Street, Level 5, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia, and registered under Australia Business Number 38 167 488 593 (“Eventbrite Australia”). If you are a Consumer located in Canada and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Canada Inc., a Canada corporation whose address is 100 King Street West, 1 First Canadian Place, Suite 1600-100, Toronto, ON, M5X1G5 (“Eventbrite Canada”). If you are a Consumer located in Singapore and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Singapore Pte. Ltd., with offices located at 8 Marina Boulevard #05-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapore, 018981, Singapore (“Eventbrite Singapore”). If you are a Consumer located in Hong Kong and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Hong Kong Limited, with offices located at 1401 Hutchison HSE 10 Harcourt Rd, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (“Eventbrite Hong Kong”). If you are a Consumer located in Mexico and submitting a credit card for Eventbrite to process your purchase, for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing only, you are contracting with Eventbrite Mexico Payment Processing S. DE R.L. DE C.V., with a registered address at Presidente Masarik 111, Piso 1 Col. Polanco V Seccion C.P. 11560 Mexico, D.F. (“Eventbrite Mexico”).
Note that irrespective of the entity with which you are contracting for purposes of Eventbrite Payment Processing, all other Services offered by Eventbrite are offered through either your local entity in the case of Eventbrite Argentina or Eventbrite Brazil, or Eventbrite US. If you change your place of residence, the Eventbrite company you contract with will be determined by your new place of residence as specified above from the date on which your place of residence changes.
1.4 What the “Terms of Service” Means. These Terms of Service and the other documents referenced in them (including in Section 1.3 above) comprise Eventbrite’s “Terms.” These Terms are a legally binding agreement between you and Eventbrite governing your access to and use of the Services and setting out your rights and responsibilities when you use the Services. By using any of our Services (including browsing a Site), you are agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use or access the Services. If you will be using the Services on behalf of an entity (such as on behalf of your employer), you agree to these Terms on behalf of that entity and its affiliates and you represent that you have the authority to do so. In such case, “you” and “your” will refer to that entity as well as yourself.
2. Eventbrite’s Services and Role
2.1 What We Do. Eventbrite’s Services provide a simple and quick means for Organizers to create speaker profiles, organizer profiles, and other webpages related to their events, promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Services or elsewhere online, manage online or onsite ticketing and registration, solicit donations, and sell or reserve merchandise or accommodations related to those events to Consumers or other Users. Descriptions of other and more specific services can generally be found on the Site of each of the Eventbrite Properties.
2.2 How We Fit In. Eventbrite is not the creator, organizer or owner of the events listed on the Services. Rather, Eventbrite provides its Services, which allow Organizers to manage ticketing and registration and promote their events. The Organizer is solely responsible for ensuring that any page displaying an event on the Services (and the event itself) meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, and that the goods and services described on the event page are delivered as described and in an accurate satisfactory manner. The Organizer of a paid event selects the payment processing method for its event as more fully described in the Merchant Agreement. Consumers must use whatever payment processing method the Organizer selects. If the Organizer selects a payment processing method that uses a third party to process the payment, then neither Eventbrite nor any of its payment processing partners processes the transaction but we transmit the Consumer’s payment details to the Organizer’s designated payment provider. If an Organizer uses Eventbrite Payment Processing (as defined in the Merchant Agreement), Eventbrite also acts as the Organizer’s limited agent solely for the purpose of using our third party payment service providers to collect payments made by Consumers on the Services and passing such payments to the Organizer.