Dear Riders and Friends,
Ocean City has given the producers of OC BikeFest permission to sell the Trailer Parking Permit to our customers at a cost of $50/per permit, which would allow trailers and oversized vehicles to park Wednesday through Sunday, September 14 – 18, 2022, on any street or parking lot appropriately marked, except for Baltimore Avenue.
In an effort to accommodate customers who may be planning to arrive early, OC BikeFest has secured a lot on 32nd Street and bayside (see map below) to make parking available from Sunday, September 11th through Sunday, September 18th. Fees are as follows:
- $100 per vehicle wanting to park for the week, arriving Sunday, September 11th (cash or check payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for vehicles wanting to park arriving Wednesday, September 14th through Sunday, September 18th (cash or check payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for the City Trailer Parking Permit, the parking pass for vehicles wanting to park on designated streets from Wednesday, September 14th through Sunday, September 18th (cash or check payable to THE TOWN OF OCEAN CITY)
- THIS LOT IS THE ONLY LOCATION WHERE THE CITY TRAILER PARKING PERMIT WILL BE ISSUED
- THE LOT WILL BE OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- ENTER THE LOT ON 32ND STREET AND BAYSIDE
- ALL TRAILERS AND VEHICLES MUST BE PICKED UP BY NOON MONDAY THE 19th.
- It is a violation to park a trailer or oversize vehicle on Baltimore Avenue.
- It is a violation to park a trailer or oversize vehicle without a trailer permit on any municipal parking lot, any public street or alley or public way within the Corporate Limits of Ocean City from May 1st through October 31st of each year.
- For the purpose of this event and for the dates of Tuesday, September 13 through Sunday, September 18, 2022, trailers will be allowed to park at the West Ocean City Park and Ride and at the trailer parking section of the 100th Street parking lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Charges as posted for parking in the designated area of the 100th Street lot apply. Trailers may not park in the regular, non-trailer sections of the 100th Street lot.
Trailers can still be parked on private property. Be sure to check with your hotel, house, or condo first to see if parking is available through their properties.
If you have questions regarding OC BikeFest, email us at: email@example.com.
Thank you for attending OC BikeFest 2022! See you in September!