- Free use of the Ocean City city bus Wednesday through Sunday.(does not include single day passes
- $5 off the cover charge at Seacrets – the hottest spot in town after the Inlet closes down.
- Incredible restaurant incentives
- $140 Adult 3 Day Access to Inlet, $60-$75 Adult 1 Day Access to Inlet, $30 Child (15 and under) 3 Day Access, FREE Children 6 & Under
- $15 free play at the Casino at Ocean Downs WITH the commemorative chip
Where else can you get all of these great benefits plus three full days of national headliners and local favorites?
3 Day Event Pass Free Use of the City Bus
1) A Receipt-Of-Purchase for an OC Bikefest 3 Day Event Pass will not be honored for “free” bus passage. You must first redeem your receipt at the Inlet Lot Main Gate location to obtain your OC Bikefest 3 Day Event Pass which is the designated bus wristband included with your purchase. Single Day Passes will NOT be honored
2) Only those wearing the designated 3 Day Event Pass Wristband will be provided “free” bus passage. An example of the designated bus wristband will be posted inside each bus, above the driver, for reference. Single Day Pass will NOT be honored.
3) All others: Bus fare is $3 per person, exact cash fare required. Ride-All-Day bus passes are valid 6am-6am.
4) For additional information regarding Ocean City Transportation fares and services, visit: https://oceancitymd.gov/oc/departments/public-works/transportation/
5) Questions or comments regarding OC Bikefest bus wristbands can be directed to OC Bikefest: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Please be polite and courteous to your Bus Driver.