Official 2012 Loaded Gun Customs Custom Vintage Bike Giveaway Rules
The following rules apply to the 2012 OC BikeFest Loaded Gun Customs Custom Vintage Bike Giveaway.
- Registration will be held September 13, 2012 11am – 7pm, September 14, 2012 10am – 7pm and September 15, 2012 10am – 5pm at the Inlet & Convention Center locations for all attendees 21 years of age and older who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. Territories wherever prohibited by law.
- Drawing takes place on the Inlet Ocean Stage approximately 6:30 pm on September 15, 2012.
- Attendees register at Event site. Incomplete registration forms do not qualify.
- The Grand Prize is a new Loaded Gun Customs Custom Vintage Bike. OC BikeFest reserves the right to pick all options & colors.
- Winner is responsible for all income and sales taxes, licenses, registrations and any other government fees.
- One entry per attendee only. Each attendee will be provided an entry form at the gate.
- Employees, members and families of OC JAMS, LLC or OC BikeFest are ineligible to enter or win.
- Winner must be willing to allow the use of name, photo and voice for future promotional purposes.
- Winner must be present to win. In the event of the winner’s failure to claim or qualify within 5 minutes of being announced, an alternative winner will be drawn. This process will be repeated until a winner is found.
- All entrants waive any and all claims of liability whatsoever and forever hold harmless all Promoters, Owners, Employees, Sponsors, Agents, Affiliates and ‘The Mayor’ and City Council, Town of Ocean City, Maryland for damages, injuries or other losses which relate directly or indirectly to this 2012 Loaded Gun Customs Custom Vintage Bike Giveaway.