Trailer Parking in Ocean City
Dear Riders, Friends.
Ocean City has given the producers of OC BikeFest permission to sell the Trailer Parking Permit to our customers at a cost of $50/per permit which would allow trailers and oversized vehicles to park Wednesday through Sunday, September 12 – 16, 2018, on any street or parking lot appropriately marked, except for Baltimore Avenue.
In an effort to accommodate customers who may be planning to arrive early, OC BikeFest has secured a lot on 32nd Street and bayside (See Map) to make parking available from Sunday, September 9th through Sunday, September 16th. Fees are as follows:
- $75 per vehicle wanting to park for the week, arriving Sunday, September 9th (cash or check: payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for vehicles wanting to park arriving Wednesday, September 12th through Sunday, September 16th (cash or check: payable to OC JAMS)
- $50 for the City Trailer Parking Permit, the parking pass for vehicles wanting to park on designated streets from Wednesday, September 12th through Sunday, September 16th – (cash or check: payable to THE TOWN OF OCEAN CITY)
- THIS LOT IS THE ONLY LOCATION WHERE THE CITY TRAILER PARKING PERMIT WILL BE ISSUED
- THE LOT WILL BE OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9AM – 7PM
- ENTER THE LOT ON 32ND STREET AND BAYSIDE
- ALL TRAILERS AND VEHICLES MUST BE PICKED UP BY NOON MONDAY THE 17TH
Trailers can still be parked on private property. Be sure to check with your hotel, house or condo first to see if parking is available through their properties.
Thank you for attending OC BikeFest 2018! See you in September!